The Benchmark Clinic of Integrative Medicine is contracted with:
- Aetna (PPO; Network Access Benefit Plan)
- CareOregon (Oregon Medicaid)
- Cigna Health Plan
- First Choice Network/Multiplan
- Kaiser Self-Referral Option (CHP)
- Moda Health (formerly ODS)
- Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield; Anthem
- PacificSource Health Plan (RBH)
- Providence Health Plan (PPO; EPO; Network Access Benefit Plan; Traditional Option)
- United Health Care (Optum)
Cash Pay Rates – patients who do not have insurance or do not have coverage for naturopathic care will receive a 25%-35% discounted rate for services
15% Discount for seniors is also offered as Medicare does not cover naturopathic physicians
Lab coverage and fees
All diagnostic tests (blood work, pap smears, etc.) are ordered through several high quality laboratories. These facilities bill insurance directly and many also offer a significant discount to cash paying patients. Some labs, however, such as food sensitivity testing (IgG), are simply not covered by insurance.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information about your insurance coverage or our cash pay rates. We are happy to help.
Open Enrollment is Nov 1-Dec 15 for coverage that will start Jan. 1, 2018. Details at healthcare.gov.
Need coverage right now? See if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period because of a “life event.” These include losing other coverage, getting married or having a baby.
Or, might you qualify for Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Check healthcare.gov/medicaid-chip/getting-medicaid-chip/